Ellicott Mall Partnership
A sense of community and security, created by dividing the existing "Super Block" into neighborhood streets, was enhanced by subsequent phases including townhouses that are available for ownership by moderate and minimum income families. The overall site plan includes commercial development to support the needs of this socially and eonomically mixed neighborhood.
This abandoned 1950's public housing project, consisting of eight masonry and concrete towners, was redesigned into contemporary units and is considered to be a national prototype for the redevelopment of public housing high-rise sites.
New Construction - 330,000 sq. ft.